JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

New Toys, Black Friday/Cyber Monday, Interviews, and Witty Wednesday

I have so many new things to play with!!! On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, I upgraded my phone to the LG Lucid and on Thanksgiving afternoon, I bought a Kindle Fire! They both got to me on the same day! I didn't know where to start. I just keep switching back and forth between the two and my poor ipod touch is lying neglected on the coffee table, begging to be played with. Sorry ipod, you will be on the back burner for a while I get to know my new electronics. I'm not very tech savvy so it takes me much longer than it should to figure out the simplest things. Any other person can pick up my phone and do things that I never would have known were possible. Luckily, I mostly want the phone for texting and email and I mostly want the Kindle for reading. I have that stuff all figured out and if all else fails, that will be enough for me!

Black Friday and Cyber Monday have both come and gone for another year. I'm happy and sad about it. I'm happy that I can stop scouring for deals and spending all of my money. I'm sad that that I can't have all those good deals all the time. I'm happy to get on with the rest of the holiday season. I'm sad that tacky Christmas music will be full blast until New Years. I had some success on the shopping front. I got a down comforter that has had me sleeping like a rock, a lot of movies, every season of Bones, clothes, a ring, and some headphones. The wonderful thing about it is that I didn't have to pay much for any of it. The other good news is that it will be like Christmas before Christmas while I get all of my packages in the mail. Even though I bought it all, who doesn't love presents!?

I've been interviewing for open department manager positions at work and I'm anxious to see how it all turns out. I had one interview a few days ago and I have a second one this Saturday. Wish me luck!!

WITTY WEDNESDAY!!!!

"Black Friday: because only in america do people trample each other for cheap goods, hours after being thankful for what they already have."

Personally, that's what I love about Amurika! Check ya' later!



No comments:

Post a Comment